Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Road-trip: Rusternburg, North West

Travelling has always been one of my aspirations. Growing up I never traveled much, so there was a need to be on the road, constantly. I have always put it up in my bio's as one of the things I love. Unfortunately, travelling is one thing that takes time, effort, money, planning, spontaneity, and a whole lot of other factors. Only now have I seen it come to fruition, slowly but surely. So much that in my two recent road-trips  I was too stunned and was having too much fun to take a lot of photo's.

Here are some images from our trip to Rusternburg earlier in May. Enjoy!










4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on all the issues that hinder many(myself included) from traveling. It's all about starting small, you know going to the closer places and just enjoying the journey more than the actual destination( as cliche as that sounds)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, if we are going to relentlessly dream of going to Europe but have never been to any of our local destinations, we are a doomed people! hahahaa thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. It looks so lovely! And I'm one of those people with chronic wanderlust! Totally agree with Zona, starting small is key. *starts planning day trip*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the weather was as lovely to match, even though I left a very crisp cold Joburg that same morning. When we got to NW, the sun was out and everyone was in their flip flops and tank tops.
      And a day trip is enough, just haul your sister and go somewhere!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.