Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sometimes Love comes around...with shoes!


image via: APOT


image via: TTC

I have this new obsession, and it is in the form of the shoes above. My girls know me as a 'sandal and pumps' girl, barely seen in high heels or stylish shoes. But I have been slowly inching to the direction of better styled shoes, and its been a while now. The ones pictured have knocked me down! I love them and I hope I can find them one day in these South African streets. I guess this comes with growing up, considering that not so many years ago I would have never been seen in a dress or skirt unless it was my school uniform. How we grow...

2 comments:

  1. I love love love those pants! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adelina, its my pleasure to follow your blog. Thank you for following min.

      These shoes are magnificent!
      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.