Friday, March 8, 2013

It's finally here | My Dream Job

Hey guys, I just stole a few minutes from my very busy day to fill you in on what has been happening in my life. There is a lot I could say, but I think I would like to keep it clean and simple.

As some of you know already, I moved employment at the beginning of March. I am now doing the job I have been dreaming of doing for the past two years. Finally! I am a Brand and Marketing Assistant for an international Financial Services Group and its great out here. The environment is one that I have imagined myself working in, the employee engagement is top of class, and they just re-branded, so I arrived at a very exciting time for the company. It's going to be a very happy couple of years until my next growth point.

So with this in mind, I will not get that many opportunities to post until I have my feet firmly on the ground. I spend my time between learning the new job and putting together my Honours research proposal which is due in a week's time. It's a new area too, so trying to adjust to the new transport routes and the environment takes its toll on me.

I am in a happy place right now, life is starting to make more sense (I just need to train myself to wake up on time!!!) and I am growing the hell up.

On a lighter note...SEE YOU THERE!

 
THE WKNDSOCIAL MARCH EDITION.
GOOD FOOD, GOOD MUSIC and GOOD PEOPLE.
DATE: 16 MARCH 2013
Venue: Narina Trogon, 81 De Korte Street, Braamfontein
Time: 11:00 to 15:00

THE WKND SOCIAL AFTER PARTY
Powered by an all female DJ line up, everything about THE WKND SOCIAL is tied together by GOOD MUSIC. Join us at The Puma Social Club's current home The Canopy for a sound track inspired by the 90’s.

Venue: Puma Social Club, The Canopy, 81 De Korte Street, Braamfontein
TIME: 15:00 to 20:00

Twitter: @thewkndsocial
Tumblr: thewkndsocial.tumblr.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/THEWKNDSOCIAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.