Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Conversations with a known Stranger

Hello, guess what?
I connected to you before I even knew you, years ago when I was still young.
We met on Oxford road, masked behind the smile of a sweet stranger.
I knew you for years to follow.
I wondered though, why the stranger was a part of my life story.

Hello, guess what?
You connected to me before you even knew me, years ago when you were still young.
We met at Rhodes, masked behind the smile of a sweet stranger.
You knew me for years to follow.
Did you wonder though, why the stranger was part of your life story?

Hello, I am Sindie.
What?
Hi, I am...
Wait, who are you?
I am...
No way!
Yes way, the world is such a small place.

Pleased to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.