Thursday, October 4, 2012

WE RUN JOZI x SINDZ

So by now, most Joburger's know that the Nike We Run Jozi 10K race is happening this coming weekend, and ofcourse, as a lover of things (and fitness) I signed up to run. How exciting is this?

I'm ecstatic! Not only because I get to flex some of my muscles, but also because I will be seeing a whole lot of new people on that route and it will be a ball to blog about. I doubt though that I will be running the whole distance, gosh I would dzie! So the plan is to run as much as I can, then do a street shoot so that you my reader can experience this with me.

Prenisha and I went to The Zone in Rosebank to go pick up the registration package which consists of some niceties, and a tee ofcourse, in true Nikey style. The plan was to run with my best friend, but he registered too late, so this here lady will be running SOLO! Nice right? Well he did promise to cheer me on...that counts.

Here are some pictures of the contents:




Freshin, signing out...
StreetSindz

3 comments:

  1. UmuziPhoto Club is doing it as well, as a part of team builiding. I wont be running though. I will be the girl sitting under the umbrella on the side line cheering my colleagues on. I will scream for you too if I see you. Happy running. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go! It sounds like it's going to be a different kind of fun. I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls, only three words for yall: I AM TIRED!!!
    post coming soon (;

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.