Monday, May 21, 2012

Tribal try out and Stuff

So the lady behind one of my favourite blogs said she wants to see me working the tribal print skirt I bought some time back. Admittedly, it is one of my favourite items in my wardrobe right now! I wore it at Back to the City 2012 and I wore it at Motlatsi's graduation celebration weekend in April. Here is a look at it, properly this time:


I had two outfits that night, the one I traveled in when I went to the Eastern Cape and the one I wore for the celebrations. See it was quick in, quick out affair. I left JHB on Saturday afternoon, the celebrations were that night and I came back on Sunday morning. Can you imagine the exhaustion, because I was on the road most of the time, driving from PE to Port Alfred via Gtwn and then driving from Port Alfred to EL. Trust that I was a wreck.

The pants I wore were also a fashion first for me, so you can say it was a weekend of firsts. Here it is:


And an additional extra, can you believe that this is my baby sister?


So what do you guys think?

xoxo
StreetSindz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.