Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Barbara Palvin for DSquare2

Sometimes I like what they (you fashion bloggers) like. And as I have also picked up on the habit of stalking the net trying to find interesting blogs, I came across the images below. If I could be penalized for anything, it would have to be that. But like I said, in a day I am most happiest when I am blogging or seeing what other kids are blogging about.

As I sometimes like what they like, this time I came across the beautiful Barbara Palvin modelling for DSquare2. The label could not have chosen a better person to communicate their game plan than her. She has classic looks, but still possesses child-like flair and edgy teenagism. The following are the boyfriend (I personally don't like the term adrogynous) looks from the set.








images from: FGR

This post is for you Prenisha, I know you would kick ass in these looks! (:

xoxo
StreetSindz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.