Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Goodbye April! Hello May!

May is a special month in my family. We celebrate Mother's Day on Sunday the 13th, my baby brother's birthday on Saturday the 12th (he was born on Mother's Day 2006) and my little sister's birthday on Monday the 21st. Happiness all around neh? Pity I cannot be home for the former two, nor at my sisters place for hers, but it is joyous anyway. Looking forward to the smiles, joys, challenges and experiences that May is going to bring.

And April is over! Whoa that was quick. Wasn't it just yesterday when I was excited about starting my April Photo A Day series? It feels like it, wow time is surely on some mission. Anyway, I did my best to fulfill all the obligations of doing a series, and as much as I failed, I succeeded too. I did so much and I enjoyed every single one of those days, going around taking photo's, conceptualizing in my mind and being generally excited about it. It was fun and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. If you have any suggestions on what I can blog about in future, you can drop me a comment (:

So to close April off, I wanted to share a few other Photo a Day moments but ran out of time. Only to realise that my problem with uploading pictures is still very much active, two weeks later. So this has definitely put a strain on my blogging abilities, somehow its more fun to blog with pictures to accompany. It brings the story to life! So I will contact relevant IT people and hopefully get this problem fixed.

In the meantime, I would love to interact with you, my readers. But this hasn't happened as yet. But I don't see why I should not try! So how are you? What things interest you this week. Lets talk (on my comments section) (:

xoxo
StreetSindz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.