Thursday, January 24, 2013

No Resolutions, its Newness I guess!

In all honesty, the New Year could be at any point in time. In fact, New Year could have been easily everyday. But obviously the people who make world decisions, who made the calender, etc. only afforded us one time to celebrate NEWNESS.

So, in line with the constant theme of Newness, I am pushing harder for the things I enjoy doing (and should be doing more of anyway). No resolutions, I guess I could call it a continuation of what is an on-and-off situation in my life. These are areas that are very important to me, they make me feel good. About myself and about life in general.

I AIM FOR BALANCE IN MY LIFE



I AM EMBARKING ON TAKING BETTER CARE OF MY SKIN


I AM UPPING MY CASA's DECOR GAME


DUE TO NEWLY DEVELOPED ALLERGIES,
I AM FORCED TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF MY BODY.
THEREFORE, I have TO EAT BETTER, BALANCED MEALS.


AND FINALLY...


YES! EVERY SINGLE DAY.


Sindz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.