Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Martha Hunt for Free People

Sometimes I like what they like, and Martha Hunt for Free People is a refreshing step into the oncoming Spring Season in South Africa. Currently Neons and Pastels are in...oh and colour blocking, and I am one of those whose fashion know how lags behind in the race. So simple colourful dresses, short sleeved knits, and chunky accessories with a fresh looking face will be the order of my days.

Here Comes the Sun - Lookbook by Anthony Nocella


Every slender girl deserves a dress like this in her closet...


Knit could go well with skinny jeans and sandals, or even that wedge if you may.




Linen shorts are a must have for both Summer and Spring seasons.


I cannot pull this off as I am short, but for the taller of us ladies, I love the relaxed and hippie look.


Loose fitting prints are a must have.


On both arms? You have got to be kidding me! Works!!!


images from FGR

For the love of Spring, signing out...
StreetSindz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.