Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photo a day: Day 11 and 12

Yesterday and today's theme is not really interesting. This is because I have breakfast in the same place everyday day for five days, and I do not really have breakfast on weekends. And the other is stairs. Even though I find the concept of building stairs interesting, I have no interest in them as a thing. They are dangerous and when the lift is not working, can give you quite a workout. So:

Day 11: Where you ate breakfast

This is my breakfast tray and table...sucks, I know.

Day 12: Stairs

really?
Tomorrow I shall be on track *sticks tongue out*, but be warned that I do not post weekends. So Monday will be another fast track *sigh, this life*.

xoxo
StreetSindz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, much appreciated.